Art is a Way to Relax



I enjoy art! whenever I feel stressful, I love do some artwork to help me relax and think of beautiful things. With or without colors, a painting can always help me to enjoy my own world and stay away from the chaos. I don't know when my passion for art began, I just know I love art because it is something that doesn't limit my imagination and "weird" thinking. When I was a child, I went to the beach with my parents. My mom gave me a bucket and a beach ball to play with. Another child who had the same toys  put sand in the bucket and threw the ball on the beach. I put the beach ball on top of the bucket and gave it to my mom as a huge ice cream cone. To me, everything could be a piece of nice artwork. Just like this painting above, a couple of colors can make you feel that you stand in front of the ocean or fly in the sky. 

Comments

  1. This painting is so peaceful and absolutely beautiful. Those colors... Did you paint this? Do you take college art classes or just keep the passion to/for yourself? Seems like you have always been an artist through and through the way you see the world differently. I am really looking forward to your weekly blogs and can't wait to see more art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was super sweet to read. I loved hearing that you've recognized you're artistic perspective on life from a young age, when playing with toys on the beach. Just as much as the photo is a piece of art, so is your caption! I feel like you did a great job keeping a relaxing vibe throughout your caption that matched the art. Both of my parents are entrepreneurs (my mom's a jeweler, my dad a photographer and magazine / film producer) so I myself have also been drawn to art my whole life, in different ways of course. Thank you for sharing your memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! The your painting is very beautiful and seems to picture:) I do not paint often, and I can not paint very well, so I only see it. Also, I like the painting of sky because sky is always difference. For example, one of the moment of sky is red, but after few minute later, there ie no red, and it change. In addition, I like to read your story:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I surprised at your art. That is a great art, and I feel peaceful. I like the arts too. I sometimes go to the museum by myself. When I see the arts, I always think about the meaning of the arts. Like, Why artists paint the arts. That is my way to have a fun time with arts. I have a good time to read your blog. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to do art too, and your post describe the same feelings that I have for this hobby. It give us that freedom to express ourselves in whatever ways we want, and the best part is that the sky's the limit to this little hobby. Not every piece have to be great to be call art, and the world is surrounded by it if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comment from July 28, 2020 at 7:01 is Michelle Santerno

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Souvenir Sheetlet - Birds

My Stamp Collection