Artwork Stamp of Preparing Silk



The title of this stamp is called Preparing Silk. It was issued on August 2013. This is a Ancient Chinese painting showing how women prepare silk in those days. I collect stamps because I love the art design, I also realized that it is a very good hobby - it can calm down myself and also make me become more patient and more focused. It is very rewarding. I hope enjoy my posting. 

Comments

  1. This piece is beautiful as well. I think this is the first time that I have ever truly studied the detail in stamps so thank you. This stamp looks like a piece of art that you can frame and put up on the wall in a much bigger size. I appreciate this piece because it tells a story of Chinese history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I used to collect postage stamps as a kid! I still have my collection. I am curious about the dimensions of this one, it's a bit hard to tell from the photo. I like how the women on the left of the painting are holding silk fabric that is long and slim like the shape of the stamp itself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dimension is 165 x 35 mm (doesn't include the brown colored outside frame). I really enjoy this painting design.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Souvenir Sheetlet - Birds

Art is a Way to Relax

My Stamp Collection