Self Portrait

 

Comments

  1. When did you create this? I like it and I hope you will enjoy reading my interpretation of it...

    It speaks to me as a parallel with today's society. I see either 1 human with multiple backgrounds or 1 human that supports peace and acceptance in a world so full of hate. A human infused with accepting all people no matter where they come from or live. I see symbolisms of religion and peace which remind me that it should be okay for everyone to practice their own religion their own way as long as it's peaceful. Thank you for sharing this there was a lot for me to analyze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I created this project which is the last sketchbook project at the end of the Fall 2019 semester and I had to do a one page reflection about the project. The title of this project is about A Genius Christian. I also enjoyed reading your interpretation because the symbols represent freedom of religion.

      Delete

Post a Comment