Souvenir Sheetlet - Birds



This beautiful artwork consists of 6 stamps which shows 6 kinds of rare birds in China. It was issued in April 2008. This artwork is a meticulous painting. I really like the beautiful colors used by the artist. Of course, it is very valuable to keep the whole set as the way it is. If you need a postage to a mail a letter, you never use this kind of souvenir stamp. This is for collection. I want to know if you like it.

Comments

  1. Wow, I have never seen a stamp collection like this before, still attached all together in a sheet. I have only seen where there is a sheet and there may be same or different pictures on each stamp but not a whole picture where each piece adds to the entire picture. Really cool! Plus, the birds are very unique. I like the one to the very left in the tree that has a long beautiful black and white tail and striking eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this kind of stamp before. This is really neat where you collect six different stamps, and put them together to create the full complete picture. I could see myself collecting these, and keep it as a personal collection in somewhere safe for my own viewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is nuts. I would have never thought there would make a collage of stamps because I usually think of stamps as individuals that depict its own image. I guess if you view each stamp individually they function as expected, but when combined you get this beautiful picture that sums to more than its parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the onion tips. idk how to edit a comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art is a Way to Relax

My Stamp Collection